It has an API, so it could be implemented in other tools. Messages are sent writing a URL and fulfilling some arguments:
Easier to manage than Nexmo, directly available from Web interface. API also available.
- Social Engineering Toolkit
Linux distribution with security testing tools.
Blog and Podcast.
- Spcialized searching engines:
- GooScan (http://www.aldeid.com/wiki/Gooscan): automatic google searching.
- SiteDigger (http://www.mcafee.com/es/downloads/free-tools/sitedigger.aspx): from McAfee; like GooScan but also searching in Google cache and revealing vulnerabilities.
- OsintStalker (FBStalker & GeoStalker): Collecting info about a person from social network profiles.
- Cree.py: get locations, dates, etc from social network accounts.
- Theharvester: search people/companies information using search engines and social networks.