Remote Control System 9.1
Article ID: 110
Last updated: 25 Feb, 2015
What’s new in Remote Control System Update 9.1
- This update adds invisibility fixes for the following products: ESET.
- Support for OSX 10.9 Mavericks.
- New module: Mic recordings.
- Added dynamic control over file transfers; download of big files won’t affect phone responsiveness.
- File system gathering has been restructured in order to be much faster.
- New events management has now even less battery impact.
- Minor Fixes.
- Support for local installation.
- Improved and reworked Flash Injection for all supported platforms.
- Better WPA and WPA2 attacks.
- Better support for 3G modems.
- Fixes to the Fake Access Point feature.
- Fix gps position resolving.
- Fix for NI rule building without Linux license.
- Ability to export previous evidence from connectors.
- Mongodb updated to 2.4.8.