Remote Control System 9.0
Article ID: 111
Last updated: 25 Feb, 2015
What’s new in Remote Control System Update 9.0
- Improved invisibility against most common Antiviruses.
- Compatibility with last Skype version.
- Improved correlation for Facebook data.
- Support for the top5 distributions from DistroWatch.com.
- Support for INJECT-HTML-FLASH infection vector.
- Added password module.
- Added support for latest Viber version.
- Fix for GPS location tracking.
- Added upgrade when the phone is rooted.
- Under certain circumstances the agent can obtain root privileges even on unrooted phone.
- Support for installation without jailbreak on iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.1.
- Minor bugfix.
Agent (Windows Phone)
- First release, refer to the manual.
- Opera support.
- Improved YouTube attack.
- Improved Fake Access Point attack.
- Autoboot using USB thumbdrive for authentication.
- The rules format has changed; after upgrading to Galileo, remember to push them again.
- Brand new console for Galileo.
- New section: Intelligence.
- Ability to create manual entities in the intelligence module.
- Links are created between entities communicating each other.
- Links are created between entities that were in the same place.
- Most visited places by targets are automatically created.
- Ability to search with OR queries in info and notes.
- New and revamped connector system, now supports remote archiviation.
- Mongodb updated to 2.4.6.
- Ruby updated to 2.0.0.