Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
This procedure has been tested only on ASUS X550C and Dell Latitute E6320.
Follow these steps:
1. extract the content of ZIP file into USB drive;
2. connect your USB drive to target computer and turn it on;
3. press F12 to change boot device and select UEFI Boot from menu;
4. if, Secure Boot blocks the boot from USB storage, please disable Secure Boot from BIOS Setup Utility;
5. after booting from device, wait 5 seconds for autorun, or run software from EFI Shell
fs0: <ENTER> (the device may have another label on your system)
6. please follow instructions on monitor for install/uninstall the agent.