This procedure shows how to change the IP addresses of Database and Collector.
- IMPORTANT: this procedure works if you need to change only the IP
address. if you need to change the CN of the server, you need another
In order to change the IP addresses of Database and Collector you can follow these steps:
- stop all RCS services;
- change the IP address of the DB machine;
- start all RCS services.
- change the IP address of the collector server;
- edit the file C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts by replacing the old database IP address with the new one;
- turn the server off;
- change the IP address of the collector object in the System section of the console;
- turn the server on and wait to see it in green in the monitor section;
- slightly change the topology to enable the Apply configuration button and apply it;
- check the connection to the IP addresses of the anonymizers.